Monday, July 04, 2005

Rear brakes...

Well, I managed to fit new rear wheel cylinders and new shoes today. Also freed up the handbrake... Unfortunately as the nearside brake pipe refused to budge, I had to cut it off, so have got to wait for a new one to be delivered to bleed everything through, but if the handbrake is anything to go by, it feels a hundred times better...

During the proceeding, I may have been questioning the cars parentage and started to attack a rusty bit of the inner wheelarch... Why oh why do I do this... The result is another two holes that have to be welded, right by the fuel lines, so that going to be an interesting one !!! ARGHHHH !!!

Oh... and the last thing I learnt today... don't try and put down an aluminium gazebo/car port by yourself... the legs are weak and they will bend... D'oh !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home